Greetings Slayers and welcome to the fourth
Dead Island 2 quality-of-life patch. In this latest update, we've addressed and
fixed technical issues that you may have encountered during your gaming
experience. Dive into the details provided in the patch notes below to discover
the full scope of these improvements.
· Support for Epic Game Launcher Cloud Saves Implemented
· Fixed an issue with enemies occasionally teleporting from one side
of cover objects (such as cars) to the other.
· Fixed a potential blocker on the first load after a player transfers
from playing on PS4 to PS5.
· Fixed various issues related to side quest content accessibility
misbehaving for some players dependent on the relationship between the coop
content they play, their main game progress and when they pick up side-quests.
· Fixed an issue with the ‘Gore Horse’ achievement not unlocking
correctly for some players.
· Fixed ‘Kill-O-Watt Kick’ skill not triggering VFX in some coop
· Fixed an issue causing counters to do much less damage for players
using bare fists after a death and respawn.
· Fixed various issue with correctly awarding achievements to coop
· Various minor UI, HUD & damage number fixes.
· Some minor audio issues fixed.
· Various minor coop issues fixed.
· Fixes to various locations in which
carry-able heads could get stuck in the environment.
· Fixed an issue where blocking
while close to a wall could cause carry-able heads to get stuck inside it.
· Fixed an issue in which players could get a carry-able head stuck
beneath the storage locker when changing their characters cosplay.
· Fixed an issue with being able to create a blocker in the “Found:
Zahra” mission by killing a set of zombies before the correct objective was
· Fixed an issue where Haus progress on multiple slayers could cause a
blocker due to not being able to collect the crossbow at the bottom of the
· Fixed various environment collision issues in Haus, some of which
allowed players to get out of the world or become stuck.
· Fixed various cases where zombies could get stuck or were unable to
traverse the environment correctly.
· Various rare visual issues with Haus cut-scenes fixed (camera
issues, missing character models, assets in incorrect states.)
· Improved some messaging around reasons players can’t enter DLC
See you in Hell-A, keep slayin'!
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
We use analytical cookies to understand usage of the website to better improve the experience.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.